Introducing the file guide, reimagined. The new global reference in file guide technology. To switch between 2° and 3° simply detach angle bar from wear plate, rotate 180º then re-attach. No need for multiple fixed angle guides.
· We start with a .2" (4.5mm) thick surgical grade stainless steel wear plate for unprecedented durability.
· Add a modular 2°+3° angle bar precision milled from aircraft grade aluminum, sand blasted and anodized to 15 microns for military spec. accuracy.
· Durable laser etched angle number markings.
· Cut out provides an open area for edge filings and debris to fall away from base.
· Disc positon indicators (+ symbols) on angle bar provide quick and easy alignment of new Tools4Boards Puck diamond discs maximizing disc cutting and polishing efficiency.
· Additional wear plate screw ports allow a second angular bar to be mounted (0°+ 7°, 2°+ 3° or 4°+ 5° bars available but sold separately).
Compatible with all interchangeable Switch system components. Domestic and foreign patents filed and pending.