Introducing Velovise, the incredibly portable bike workstand for all avid cyclists from beginner to experienced professional shop mechanic. Velovise is revolutionizing bike maintenance and repair by making cumbersome, difficult to transport and space-consuming traditional bike repair stands obsolete.
Weighing only 4 lbs. (1.8 kg) and with box dimensions of 29 x 11 x 11cm, Velovise is small enough to fit in your luggage, carry-on or a small cupboard for storage. Velovise easily fastens to any tabletop with a thickness up to 2 1/2″ (6 cm) and is fully adjustable and compatible with the vast majority of road and mountain bikes right out of the box with the following features:
- Includes 100mm quick release, 15mm & 20mm thru axle adapters.
- 130mm & 135mm quick release, Lefty®, 25mm Specialized®, 24mm Maverick®, 12mm x 135, 12mm x 142, & 12mm x 150 axle adapters are also available but sold separately.
- Clamp-integrated cleat firmly tensions shock cord to secure frame against bottom bracket cradle.
- Bottom bracket support is positioned high enough above tabletop to allow pedals to spin freely.
- Makes any table a bike repair stand.
For instructions, click here
A Brief video on the new Tools4Bikes Velovise:
Velovise has been awarded Finalist at ISPO BrandNew, the world’s largest start-up competition in the sports business and has been pre-ordered by a large, high profile Canadian retailer for the upcoming 2014 season.
Tools4bikes is Innovation Incorporated’s new bike brand. Innovation Incorporated has been active producing ski and snowboard tuning products for more than 25 years and has extensive experience in the design and manufacture of vises across multiple sports. We have applied this technology and know-how to the bike market to come up with the revolutionary Velovise.